I'm implementing tags!

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Wed Aug 9 22:24:50 CEST 2006

On Aug 9, 2006, at 2:07 PM, Chuck, Charlie and Charles wrote:
> Joe Auricchio wrote:
>
>> I intend to read tags from, and store them as, IMAP Flags.
>
>   I was
> putting them all in the database along with the IMAP Message-ID, and I
> was using this library:
> http://www.getluky.net/freetag/ which is pretty good.  The
> javascript I
> wrote should still be pretty good, if you'd like to use that as a
> jumping off point I can post it here or something.

I've also released a free PHP tagging library called PHP Tag Engine:

http://phptagengine.com/

It is similar in some ways to FreeTag, however it also includes a
full AJAX front-end UI, I integrated it into my Tasks software in
just a few lines of code. Hopefully it can be of some use to you.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org
Business   http://kingdesign.net