UTF7 - UTF8 folder encoding errors

Eric Liang ericliang2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:07:29 CEST 2006

Also, browsing the SVN changes I noticed you fixed the search issue (file:
program/steps/mail/search.inc<http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/browser/trunk/roundcubemail/program/steps/mail/search.inc?rev=305>,
$imap_charset = 'UTF-8'; ). I have spotted it 3-4 days ago but did not
report as I considered it minor in comparison to folders issue.

I now report that searching works nicely on non EN charset I've tested with
(rev 303 did not). I would advise other people to check also with their own
non EN charsets.

Thanks again,
Eric