Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Andrew Fladmark afladmark at orbital-web.com
Fri Aug 18 02:16:54 CEST 2006

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 01:07:07 +0200, Manu <roundcube.ml at guzu.net> wrote:
> Rob Smith wrote:
>> I actually have caching disabled (although I just tried it with it
>> enabled too) and while the coloring behaves correctly when I first log
>> in, it defiantly does not handle folder changes at all.  Unfortunate,
>> because I like that solution to the spam issue myself (leave filtering
>> to something else, but just have roundcube give an indicator of what
>> another program marked as spam).
>
> OK I think I got it. At least in that case : I got a message marked as
> SPAM in Inbox, I display another folder then I come back to Inbox and
> the message isn't marked as SPAM anymore.
> The thing is that the message still have the good class 'junk' in the
> source but not displaying it.
> It looks like it comes from Javascript.

I'm actually having a different issue which seems to be related.  When I initially load the Inbox, the Sender column displays the sender name without and underline -- as I'd expect. However, when I go to another folder and come back to the Inbox, the Sender name is displayed as underlined text and certain characters, like the apostrophe show escape codes, like this: _Men\'s Health Magazine_.  The CSS classes appear ok, but I reached a similar conclusion that there is an issue with the javascript.

Hope this helps!

Andrew