Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Brennan Stehling brennan at offwhite.net
Fri Aug 18 17:29:45 CEST 2006

Manu,

Here is some information I wrote about how to debug Javascript with MSIE.  It should help you out.

http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/2006/01/23/debug-javascript-with-ie-and-visual-studio-2005/

And if you do not have Visual Studio, you can get a free version here.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/

For your needs, you could use Visual Web Developer.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/

To debug Javascript in Firefox, you would use Venkman.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/venkman/

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling