Inbox issue resolved

Brennan Stehling brennan at offwhite.net
Sun Aug 20 20:19:43 CEST 2006

Yes, while I was testing I found the unread count was not included in the other count.  I understand what you mean about only trying to loop through the recent items.

I was also unable to fix one thing.  When adding new recent items to the mailbox when it was empty, I could not remove the first message which said there were not messages on the server.  I tried calling clear_mailbox_header but when I did it would not show the messages which were added next.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling
Offwhite.net LLC