Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Wed Aug 23 13:49:13 CEST 2006

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006, Michael Bueker wrote:

>> [2]: Is there any talk about the lack of configuration RC has?
>
> I can't figure out what you're talking about. For the features that are
> there, there are very good configuration options, even skins are supported.
> But if you mean the stuff like automatic loading of images for certain
> domains - that's just not implemented and doesn't speak of a lack of
> configuration options.

No, I mean things that could be configured per-user, and not globally.

Just as an example, why cant' the user decide if RC will automatically
check for new mail in the selected mailbox and with which interval of
time.

User filters are another lack of configuration (in another sence) that RC
has. And like this there are other things.

Thats what I mean. The user can't configure his RC UI.

--
  21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18