A bug to report, and roundcubeforums down?

Doug Mandell dmandell at gristle.org
Sat Dec 2 03:16:06 CET 2006

Hi all,

I wanted to log a bug on roundcubeforums.net but it looks like there's
some sort of database error (it's been this way all day), so I'm going
to report it here while I'm letting you know that that site's down.

The bug:

If I reply to an HTML email in plain text the quoted text doesn't get
wrapped properly; occasionally a word will appear on a line by itself
when there wasn't a line break.  If I reply to an html email in HTML
the text gets wrapped properly, and if I reply to a plain text email in
plain text it works too.  If necessary I can supply you with a snippet
of text that causes the problem.  I'm currently using revision 380,
I'm pretty sure  I noticed this in 361 also.

If you need any more info from me please let me know, and if there's
somewhere else I should be submitting bugs you can let me know that too.

Thanks,

Doug