A bug to report, and roundcubeforums down?

Phil Cryer phil.cryer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 03:26:19 CET 2006

On the forums I see:
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to
an administrator.

Has someone contacted the admin?  It would help if they would have put an
email address up on that page.

As for the bug, have you searched for it over here?
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/report/1

If you don't find it, you're welcome to get a login and enter it there,
that'd be cool.

--
"Without music, life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Nietzsche