dragging messages while checking for new messages broken

Jason random.numbers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 22:39:30 CET 2006

Anybody?  I'm still having this problem on revision 394.  It's
reproducable on FF 1.5.0.5 and IE 6.  The problem is the drop part of
the drag and drop.  If I drop the message on a folder while the
"checking for new messages" message is at the top it doesn't get
moved.  Is there a ticket for this that I can watch to see when it's
fixed?