"Sender" field empty

Matt Kaatman roundcube-dev at matt.kaatman.com
Tue Dec 12 19:38:47 CET 2006

I had this problem several versions ago but I can't remember the exact issue. I'll look up the issue tonight when I get home. Or if these emails are archived somewhere search on my name and see if it's the same problem. If I remember correctly, I was missing some fields in the database and the errors were getting logged so it wasn't too difficult to track it down.