LDAP auto-completion (ticket #1483899)

Pierre Mauduit pierre.mauduit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 14:54:35 CET 2006

Hi,

>        I'm interest in this patch. We have a LDAP base with aprox 5000
> users.  Can you send me the patch? We intend to use Round cube in our web
> mail solution. And the LDAP is the feature we need for implement the
> project

here's the patch (diff between latest svn and my working copy) :
http://pedrov.kwain.net/~pedrov/rcube/compose_404.inc.diff
(thanks to Ken for having tested it, it should work despite my mods on the rcube_ldap class)

By the way, as I said, all contacts are currently stored into a javascript array, so perhaps 5000+ contacts should be a bit too much ! (not really for the server, but for the client)

Please, let us know if it is working

--
Pierre