LDAP auto-completion tweaks ...

Ryan Rittenhouse ryanmr at goshen.edu
Wed Dec 13 17:09:42 CET 2006

I've got a bunch of students that opt to use the svn of roundcube (after I make sure there
are not huge bugs) and was threatened with certain death if I didn't patch it to use LDAP
auto-completion. Since I've parked it in a pseudo-production environment and it has the
potential to annoy people, I've added an option on the user settings to enable/disable
this. I also discovered that it will not auto-complete unless you have at least one entry
in your address book so I changed that as well. I've included the diff that has the
original additions as well as my own as a rough and ready patch for anyone wanting to run
this.

-Ryan Rittenhouse

--
Network Administrator