Changing the size of the preview pane...

Ryan Rittenhouse ryanmr at goshen.edu
Thu Dec 14 03:25:07 CET 2006

Hey all, I've been bumbling around in the source for roundcube most of
the day, tweaking bits of it to work with our crazy setup and people
here, but I haven't been able to find where the size of the preview pane
gets set. Back when it was patched in it was fairly easy to locate but
now I just seem to be wondering around in circles. Is anyone able to
tell me where I can change it at? Ideally to make it user configurable
but either way I'd like to know :p.

-Ryan

--
Network Administrator