Ticket 1483949 - Spam messages

roundcube-dev at alldesign.de roundcube-dev at alldesign.de
Thu Dec 14 16:30:59 CET 2006

Hi,

first i'm new one here. good project. i decided to work a little bit for.

What's your opinion what RoundCube could / should do with Spam. I found a ticket for that and i decided to solve this.
The Question is, what does RoundCube should do. I think to move / show SPAM-Flag: yes Messages move to the Junk directly is not the best think and not the job from Roundcube.

So i add some things to my feature list.

- Color the Messages (brown) in Inbox if the are spam. Over Spamassassin Junk Stars, but other milter are also possible.
- Add a button to move it to junk folder.
- On Moving to junk folder it possible to run sa-learn with user settings for bayes.
- Is also possible to set up this work automaticly (move spam to junkfolder on login), but only with imap.
- Set up Spamassassin user Setting via file oder mysql databases (supports also confixx)

I try also to programm a filter thats identify also Newsletter or other Messagetypes and color it (grey)

Many thanks to guzu, he's on the right way.

I'm afraid to here more opinion and wishes for that.

Thanks