Ticket 1483949 - Spam messages

Ryan Rittenhouse ryanmr at goshen.edu
Thu Dec 14 19:27:51 CET 2006

Just an idea, feel free to shoot it down ... why not implement user configurable filters
in general, then you can have a rule packaged w/ roundcube to shuttle spam somewhere. That
you way you get user configurable spam control and custom filters in one shot.

just my $0.02

-Ryan

Network Administrator
Goshen College