Ticket 1483949 - Spam messages

Adam Grelck adam.grelck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 19:38:12 CET 2006

This feature seems to be discussed every so often on this list (if you
want to see the discussion, search the archives).  While I'm sure most
people will agree that spam filtering is a very important feature, it
has been decided to push off implementing anything officially until RC
has plugin support since there are so many different spam filtering
methods.

Adam