Resizable preview pane!

Ryan Rittenhouse ryanmr at goshen.edu
Sat Dec 16 14:40:17 CET 2006

A friend of mine who does development for the Caravel CMS got interested
in roundcube yesterday when I was showing him the latest svn. Since I
can't program my way out of a soggy paper bag with javascript I asked if
he'd take a shot at making the preview pane resize able. A few hour
later he threw me this diff that I've just installed and tested. Nifty
stuff. I'm working on saving the size of the pane in user preferences
but I wanted to get his unmodified code out here for anyone else to
use/see. So here's the code to resize the preview pane courtesy of David
Glick from the Caravel CMS crew.

-Ryan

--
Network Administrator