Resize Preview pane .. With the diff

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:34:43 CET 2006

Thanks a lot Ryan and David for contributing the splitter code. It is
available in SVN trunk now.

I've changed it a bit and took it away from the core functions and added
it to the skins folder. It now reads and writes cookies in order to save
the state. There are some little visual differences between Firefox, IE
and Safari which are caused by different interpretations of
DomObj.offsetTop and DomObj.offsetHeight. I hope I can get rid of them
one day...

Saving the state to a cookie and applying it on load is not the best
choice because you can see the objects moving from their initial size to
the saved size. To omit this effect, RoundCube will have to learn how to
save GUI objects properties and read them right when the page HTML is
created...

Regards,
Thomas