Two patches submitted to trac, kudos on resizable preview pane

Doug Mandell dmandell at gristle.org
Mon Dec 18 04:17:33 CET 2006

Hi,

First, I wanted to say the resizable preview pane works very well in Firefox, thanks for the additional functionality.

Second, I've submitted two patches to Trac that I hope one of you would take a look at, they're the patches I previously submitted to the list.  One allows a 12 hour clock for emails received today, the other allows tabbing from the message body to the Send button.  If I'm doing something wrong please let me know.

Thanks,

Doug Mandell