Drafts in latest SVN

Steve Block scblock at ev-15.com
Tue Dec 19 00:58:48 CET 2006

Although I don't use roundcube as my primary mail client, I do tend to
use it at the office, which firewalls regular IMAP ports. One thing I
noticed today while composing a message was that I ended up with
multiple copies of said message in the drafts folder. The message took a
while to put together, and I appreciate the automatic draft saving, but
I also feel like subsequent saves should replace the current, rather
than add to it. If not, then all of the copies should be removed when
the final message is sent.

Not sure if this is a bug or a 'feature', but I thought i should point
it out.

Thanks.

--
Steve Block