week old trash deletion

Ryan Rittenhouse ryanmr at goshen.edu
Tue Dec 19 16:55:20 CET 2006

Jason,
	I'd be willing to bet that your mail server is doing the deleting, not roundcube. I'm
running courier on our mailserver and by default it will try to delete messages from Trash
after 7 days (and Sent after 30) so I'd check that first. The line to look for in the
courier config (/etc/courier-imap/impad on my gentoo install) is this:
IMAP_EMPTYTRASH=Trash:7,Sent:30

I've been working on Roundcube svn for a while now and haven't seen anything walk out of
my trash folder.

-Ryan

Network Administrator
Goshen College