Suggestion: revision ratings

Morten Mertner morten at mertner.com
Wed Dec 20 09:34:21 CET 2006

Hi All,

It's really hard as a follower of this group to determine when it would
be a good time to grab the latest from Subversion. I've tried grabbing
the latest a few times, but more often than not have had to roll back
and go with the older version due to something not working properly.

It would therefore be awesome if there was some way for people to rate
or mark various revisions and their luck with using them, to potentially
save people wanting to try the latest from the hassle of finding a
stable revision.

Perhaps this suggestion should go to the Trac guys instead, but let me
know what you think first.

Yours,
Morten