Suggestion: revision ratings

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Wed Dec 20 12:15:29 CET 2006

Hey,

I agree with Thomas on the revision system for roundcube. I tend to have a "good" snapshot on my server, and an experimental one, which I just copy the config files to. If the experimental snapshot works well enough, I make it my primary one.

But I also think the rating would be a cool feature to Trac. I think you should suggest it to them. Maybe the "quality" of a snapshot could be linked to the number of Bug tickets assigned to that revision.

Cheers,
~Mik