Ryan Rittenhouse ryanmr at goshen.edu
Wed Dec 20 21:34:48 CET 2006

I've been hacking away at this trying to get it to work with the latest svn, mostly by
manually going through and patching everything. So far, no luck. I get to the Mail rules
page and the button to add new rules does nothing. I guess the next step is for me to
backup to v400 and try it first. Has anyone gotten this working yet?

-Ryan

Network Administrator
Goshen College
(574) 535-7004