Webmail competition

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 22:30:50 CET 2006

Hi everybody,

Looks like the others are getting closer:

Gmail like AJAX powered Web 2.0 version of IMP
http://janschneider.de/news/25/252

Duroty System (BETA) is the open source Gmail
http://www.duroty.com/en/index.jsp

The main problem of RoundCube is the project manager's lack of time and
as a consequence of that the bad project organization, both my faults.
If somebody thinks he or she could afford some time (actually it's a
full-time job) and who has some experience in project management, I'm
willing to give away the "power" and become a regular developer (that's
what I really am).

Regards,
Thomas