Webmail competition

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Thu Dec 21 15:17:46 CET 2006

I couldn't have said it any better - I totally agree. I like the way how roundcube is developing very much, we are making slow but steady progress.

If you think we need a "cleanup offensive" of the code or the ticket system, just call for it, maybe lay out some rules (like, which tickets to keep, delete or tag in which way) and I'll be happy to help out.

Or a drive to write up some more/revised documentation or vamp up the wiki - I'm sure that if you announced a major task, there will be enough people willing to help out.

Cheers,
~Mik