Webmail competition

Brennan Stehling brennan at offwhite.net
Thu Dec 21 16:29:39 CET 2006

I am all for a scheduled push for contributors to meet online to work on the tickets for the next release.  Perhaps we can schedule something for January for all of us to meet online using a IM client which supports a group chat.  (Skype, GTalk, etc)

Thomas, you could walk us through your plans and each of us could volunteer to work on specific tickets.  Perhaps after a few of these sessions we will be past the next release.

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling
Offwhite.net LLC