#1326320 - PATCH for R424

Black.myst black.myst at free.fr
Fri Dec 22 10:59:13 CET 2006

Hello

I installed Pierre's diff on the last SVN.  I join the updated diff.

I applied the original patch to R400, added the new files, update to
R424 and fix some conflicts.

I have NOT include SQL to diff, the table structure to handle mailrule is:
CREATE TABLE `mailrules` (
   `mailrule_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
   `from` varchar(128) default NULL,
   `to` varchar(128) default NULL,
   `subject` varchar(128) default NULL,
   `user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
   `del` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
   `location` varchar(128) default NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY  (`mailrule_id`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Note : The SQL script is NOT compatible with SQLite :-(

Black Myst