Gmail-like conversation grouping

Pablo Manuel Rizzo info at pablorizzo.com
Wed Dec 27 12:44:45 CET 2006

Hi, I've joined the dev list because I really really want gmail-like
conversations in RoundCube. I use all my personal emails forwarded to
gmail service because I like the gmail's webmail. I manages hundreeds
of email a day, so I need an efficient way of sorting and displaying
them.
I'd like to know if someone is working on it to join him/them, and if
no one is doing it, I'd like to start the developement.

--
Pablo Manuel Rizzo