Gmail-like conversation grouping

Pablo Manuel Rizzo info at pablorizzo.com
Wed Dec 27 21:21:03 CET 2006

On 12/27/06, Michael Bueker <m.bueker at berlin.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:35:34 -0300, "Pablo Manuel Rizzo" <info at pablorizzo.com> wrote:
> > No, I don't mean traditional mail threads, like in thunderbird and
> > outlook. I mean Gmail converstion style of grouping and display
> > messages.
>
> Well, roundcube isn't gmail, and although this would probably be a nice feature, I don't think we should be concentrating on it at the moment. "Old school" threading is in the works and there's a lot to do for the upcoming 0.1rc release. Although you're free to code and submit patches of course :)
>
> ~ Mik

Mik, I know I can take the code and do whatever I want with it, but I
wouldn't like to waste my time coding a patch with uncertain
possibilities of becoming part of the trunk, because it could be
unusable too soon with new releases of roundcube. That's why I offer
my time if you want to make this an "official" sub project of
roundcube.

--
Pablo Manuel Rizzo