3 new feature ideas.

Marco n0nam3d at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 22:29:41 CET 2006

Hi

There is experimental extension for gnupg for php:

http://es2.php.net/manual/en/ref.gnupg.php
http://pecl.php.net/package/gnupg

I dont know if its a good idea implement experimental extension, but
it would work on more installations instead of using exec()

--
Blog: http://p0l0.binware.org
Registered GNU/Linux User #364546