Gmail-like conversation grouping

Pablo Manuel Rizzo info at pablorizzo.com
Sat Dec 30 00:17:09 CET 2006

On 12/29/06, Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net> wrote:
> Pablo Manuel Rizzo wrote:
> > That's ridiculous. A patent on that! Makes no sense.
>
> Sense rarely comes into the realm of Intellectual Property rights.

Sure

> > And why should I care?
>
> Because Google probably has better lawyers than you.

Software patents does not exists in my country and the same is valid
for many other countries around the world. If software patents are
legal in some country and the patent exists, that feature could be
disabled for that countries, but *only* after Google complaints.
Conversation grouping could be an installable module.

That's why I don't care. Software patents should not stop Free
Software developers :-)

--
Pablo Manuel Rizzo