Gmail-like conversation grouping

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 15:53:12 CET 2006

Nice discussion so far. It's good that we started to talk about patents
but let's not be scared too much by them. Since RoundCube is not
commercial, there's not much to get out of it by any patent holders.

Just implement new cool features and if somebody wants us to remove it
again, we will do it.

In general I like the idea of having GMail-like conversations even if I
prefer the "classic" threads. Pablo, fee free to start implementing it.
We will surely not deny your patches if they are good enough but please
note that for 0.1-stable we will not include more features.

I suggest to keep your sandbox up-to-date in order to be able to create
a patch for the current Trunk version at any time.

Please also read the brand new Development Guidelines
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/Dev_Guidelines

Regards,
Thomas