Gmail-like conversation grouping

Pablo Manuel Rizzo info at pablorizzo.com
Sun Dec 31 16:35:29 CET 2006

On 12/31/06, Michiel van den Berg <flash at daaw.org> wrote:
> Still only USA based companys or persons are affected by software
> patents, they dont exist outside of the US. I dont know where the
> 'owner' of roundcube lives. but I dont think the patent would be a problem.

Well... that's public information. According to the wois records,
Thomas is from Switzerland

Registrant:
Bruederli, Thomas
  Brueckfeldstr. 10a
  Bern, BE 3012
  CH

  Domain Name: ROUNDCUBE.NET

  Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
   Bruederli, Thomas           Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by
DomainTools.com
   Brueckfeldstr. 10a
   Bern, BE 3012
   CH