Tool for translations

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Mon Dec 11 17:51:10 CET 2006

Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> I've worked on the code and now set up the translator at
> http://translator.roundcube.net/
>
> The language files are directly fetched from the SVN repository and
> cached for one hour. This tool always shows the current state of
> translation as it is in the repository.

Great work everybody!

We might actually carry that as a separate piece of code, a universal
translator for projects that use language-based variables :P

~Mik

--
Whenever a programmer thinks, "Hey, skins, what a cool idea!" their
computer's speakers should create some sort of cock-shaped soundwave and