Can't double click on address in ldap results (snv)

Pierre Mauduit pierre.mauduit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:07:16 CET 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:52:03 -0500, Ryan Rittenhouse <ryanmr at goshen.edu> wrote:
> Hey all, just noticed that in the svn version after you do an ldap search
> your can't
> double click on a result to jump to to compose screen w/ the email address
> entered. In the
> current beta release you can. Was this intentionally removed? Any idea how
> to put it back?

I tried Beta1 and 2 of RC, but could not find back this functionality. (Yet I'm pretty sure to have already seen it somewhere)

After having taken a look to the sources, it seems to be a difficult functionality to add : it is working for MySQL addressbook using the id row, which obviously doesn't have sense with LDAP searches.