Can't double click on address in ldap results (snv)

Pierre Mauduit pierre.mauduit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:45:53 CET 2006

Hi,

> After having taken a look to the sources, it seems to be a difficult
> functionality to add : it is working for MySQL addressbook using the id
> row, which obviously doesn't have sense with LDAP searches.

Finally, RC offers some facilities, and I found a way to code the functionality ; since some people around here are interested in the LDAP search, here is the patch :

http://pedrov.kwain.net/~pedrov/rcube/ldapsearchform_410_wcpy.diff

Anyway this probably is a temporary patch, since some things are going to change with the rewrite of the LDAP module (no more iframe, etc ...), and it does not really comply with the RC code (must be a better way to do this).

--
Pierre