Ticket 1483949 - Spam messages

chasd chasd at silveroaks.com
Mon Dec 18 17:59:00 CET 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Adam Grelck wrote:

>  it
> has been decided to push off implementing anything officially until RC
> has plugin support since there are so many different spam filtering
> methods.

Yes, there are other spam filters besides SpamAssassin.

We use a combination of milter-greylist and DSPAM, so whatever is
implemented I would prefer it to be configurable in some way to
account for different spam filtering systems, particularly if they
are layered as we have.

A SpamAssassin plugin might be a good one to include as a default,
but not required, and replaceable.

Charles Dostale
http://www.silveroaks.com/
824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265