Suggestion: revision ratings

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:40:03 CET 2006

Hi Morten

In general, SVN trunk is not considered to be stable. From time to time
we will publish SVN snapshots for download in the download section of
the sourceforge page. The trunk is meant for testing and if you're just
interested in the latest semi-stable version, please wait for the
snapshots or official releases.

Regards,
Thomas