New install: Could not load message

Kevin Baker kevbaker at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 11:05:05 CET 2006

Thanks,

Still no luck getting roundcube to work.

Here's my info:

I'm running:
    Apache 2
    PHP Version 5.1.4
    Dbmail 2.1 IMAP server
    OSX Fire Fox 2.0

I can access email from another php imap webmail with no problems.

HTTPD ERRO LOG
    [Wed Dec 20 09:19:27 2006] [error] [client 70.181.226.119] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0, referer: https://www.MYDOMAIN.com/roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=show&_uid=4&_mbox=INBOX

DBMAIL IMAP ERROR LOG

    (process:7617): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_tree_nnodes: assertion `tree != NULL' failed

Ryan Rittenhouse <ryanmr at goshen.edu> wrote: Check out what the error log (log/error) has to say. If you have access
to the imap logs on your mailserver check those too. If you're still
stuck toss me an email with what the logs say and I'll try to help you out.

-Ryan

--
Network Administrator
Goshen College