Suggestion: revision ratings

Nipun Jain jain.nipun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 12:25:44 CET 2006

I agree with the rating system. Because the development of the svn proceeds
so fast, there are many enticing features that makes one want to try out the
svn and possibly use it in a production environment. Maybe every 10 release
or so, we can have a usable release that people can try out to get the new
features? Ofcourse we cannot expect every thing to work in this release, but
for this stable release, we could remove the stuff we know doesn't work for
sure and only add the new features / patches from the previous stable
release.

Nipun Jain