Webmail competition

Chris Richardson techlist at cantella.com
Thu Dec 21 19:08:12 CET 2006

I never knew that or I would have been there. I find irc is a vauleable
resource as a user and support for all software we use. also there is no
topic in here which might make people not sure if they are in the
correct place.

Michael Bueker wrote:
> Chris Richardson wrote:
>> why not have an irc channels on like freenode or something to allow
>> devs to talk and experienced users help new commers.
>
> There is one, on Freenode, but there's too little activity for it to
> be useful to people with questions.
>
> ~Mik

other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC.
Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630