Webmail competition

Pierre Mauduit pierre.mauduit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 09:58:27 CET 2006

Hi,

> I'm in the just about the exact same position, cant help a whole lot w/
> javascript, but
> php software/hardware/bandwidth, documention, testing, etc I'd love to
> help with and have
> a fair amount of time to do this in.

I'm interrested in helping on the project too, if you need me ; I think I've some skills on PHP, MySQL, xHTML, CSS, and a little Javascript, and I'd like to add some functionnalities about LDAP support especially. I know that it is not a RC goal to become a groupware, but I think it's worth to be developped (sometimes I got some returns from people interested in my patches off-list). But I can help on other aspects of RC, depending on the needs.

Thanks again for the great job on the project !

--
pierre