#1326320 - PATCH for R424

Ryan Rittenhouse ryanmr at goshen.edu
Fri Dec 22 16:09:14 CET 2006

Ok, I found the bug. An SQL query in func.inc was missing a joining period (.). Here's the
updated diff. I haven't been able to get the actual filters to work though. Still
experimenting to see if I've just got the context wrong. Anyone know the syntax to put in?
Particularly for Destination?

-Ryan

Network Administrator
Goshen College