Bug Report: Browser Window Title Not Updated Correctly

Ross Poulton ross at rossp.org
Thu Feb 2 06:27:01 CET 2006

Hi there,

In the latest CVS, the browser title tag is changed to reflect the number of messages in the current window, eg 'INBOX (2)'. This is a great feature, except for one minor issue. If I mark a message as read (by clicking the blue *) then delete it, the folder list new-message count is reduced, but the title bar doesn't change until I click the 'E-Mail' icon in the top toolbar.

Is it possible to make the title be updated at the same time as the folder list?

Regards,

ROss

--
Ross Poulton