MIME header error

Jaime jaime at snowmoon.com
Tue Feb 28 03:08:52 CET 2006

	I loaded the recent 0.1b release to give RoundCube a try.  I have to
say that I'm impressed for such a young project to have gotten so far.

	One of the things that I've found in my tests is this:

hex) in message header 'MIME-Version': MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n

	That is an SMTP header that my virus/spam checker inserted when I
sent a test message to myself.  I thought that the info might help
the developers.  It looks like an easy enough one line edit to fix
it.  Hope it helps.

							Jaime