Login Issue

Rob Smith rob at rice.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:30:02 CET 2006

This happens to me often when the login has long ago timed out, and
dumped me back at the login screen.  When I try to login again, it
returns me to the login screen, and the second time it works.  I believe
it has to do with the address bar still containing the old auth key.  I
know I would greatly appreciate this being fixed.

Rob