RSS feed of your email

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:24:19 CET 2006

Hi Sjon

I thought that this suggestion would come up one day. I think you have
some sort of Gmail Notifier in mind.

I'm not sure if this really should be part of RoundCube because any
RoundCube account is authorized by the according IMAP account and the
RSS feed should display contents of that IMAP account and no RoundCube
specific information.

To achieve this, an independent application/script can be used. I found
this to start with: http://www.noaxs.net/imap2rss/

Of course, an API to RoundCube could be useful and it could also provide
this RSS functionality as well as the possibility to open a valid
RoundCube session which lets you then enter RoundCube without logging in
(like Gmail notifier).

I will add this to the roadmap but it will not have a high priority.

Regards,
Thomas