Roundcuemail and big IMAP Folders on a Cyrus

Henrik Hasenkamp roundcube at betaprojekt.de
Thu Jan 5 12:08:23 CET 2006

Hi Thomas,

Am Donnerstag, den 05.01.2006, 01:45 +0100 schrieb Thomas Bruederli:
> Henrik Hasenkamp wrote:
[...]

> The last official release has some serious problems with large
> mailboxes. Try to install the latest CVS snapshot. This has a complete
> new caching mechanism and should provide better performance on large
> folders.

Hakan has already helped me, thanks again to all readers. Roundcube is
running fine now and i had added a support to change passwords into
another MySQL Database. If you want a diff-file, i will send it.
[...]

> P.S. This is actually a topic for the USERS list and not for DEV

could it be, that nobody post on user-list? I'am already subscrible in
that list, but actually I'd received no post in USER List. But i'am
going to select the right receiver in future ;)

Thanks
Henrik