wierd bug to empty trash

Tim C tim at geekmeat.net
Sat Jan 7 00:51:28 CET 2006

I didn't see a responce to this, so I figured I'd chime in.

I haven't expirienced this problem, I have the cvs download as of about 3 weeks ago or so.  I had about 44 messages in my Trash, and I went in, hit All at the bottom, then hit the trash, and it deleted those messages that were on the screen.  I had another problem where after it delete those, it said 14 of 14 messages, but none were in the view.  But that's another issue. ;)

My solution to both of our problems is to have an "Empty Trash" button.  Maybe a large one at the top while viewing the Trash folder, and also a small one in the folders list next to the Trash folder.

Tim

--
Tim Craig            It's hard to be serious
tim at geekmeat.net     when you're naked. - Garfield